If your building project is likely to take longer than 30 days to complete, or require more than 500 person days of work, you’ll need a CDM Coordinator in place to ensure all health & safety regulations are met.
We have a number of highly experienced CDM Coordinators who will provide straightforward and professional Health & Safety advice. Our team will:
- Advise you on your Health & Safety duties under the Construction, Design and Management Regulations (2015)
- Notify the Health & Safety Executive about the project on your behalf
- Identify and communicate Health & Safety responsibilities to contractors
- Liaise with the designer and contractors on all Health & Safety aspects of the project
- Ensure effective Health & Safety communication is maintained between all parties