01254 774943

Energy Assessment Legislation

Trust Our Years of Experience

We’re a one-stop shop for Energy Assessment Legislation.

As part of our Architectural Design Service we’re able to produce both drawing plans and calculations. We also offer Project Management, CDM Coordination, and as chartered Energy Assessors, we can produce the final Domestic or Commercial EPC.

Commercial Energy Performance Certificates

A commercial EPC provides an energy rating for a building based on its performance potential. Services such as lighting, heating, and ventilation are taken into account as well as the way these services are controlled. By law, all landlords who lease domestic or commercial properties are required to have an up to date energy performance certificate (EPC).

We can provide affordable and professional Commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) for any businesses that are being sold or leased in the North West.

Domestic Energy Performance Certificates

All domestic properties being sold, leased or constructed require a domestic Energy Performance Certificate by law.

We’ll assess the property using standard assessment software (RDSAP) and rate its performance in terms of energy use per square metre of floor. An Energy Performance Certificate is issued, providing clear information on the energy performance of the property and most cost effective means of improvement.

Display Energy Certificates

Display Energy Certificates are required for buildings that are occupied by public authority or an institution providing a public service to a large number of people with a total useable area greater than 500sqm. They indicate the real energy usage of a building and its operational rating and should be on display to the public at all times.

We’ll provide you with a DEC accompanied by an advisory report, listing cost-effective measures to improve the overall energy rating of the building.

Your one-stop shop for Energy Assessment Legislation

Our Energy services

Want to know more about energy assessment legislation?